Pages

Saturday 14 May 2011

Jeon Hye Bin signed 100 autographs while naked



Actress Jeon Hye Bin made her fans burst out with laughter because of her recent Twitter post.
On May 13th, Jeon Hye Bin tweeted, “I went to a public bathhouse today. I got powerful massages and my mom gave me therapeutic Oriental treatments.”
She added, “I want to thank the lady at the front counter for recognizing me without my makeup. However, because she told everyone in town that I was there, I had to sign about 100 autographs while I was naked. I think I will sleep in today. Good night.”
After reading her post, netizens commented, “Your tweet-gag is funnier than Park Ji Sun’s” “You gave signatures while you’re naked…You are amazing”, and “I need to locate that public bathhouse.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

LinkWithin